Altona Miniature Railway is open on every 3rd Sunday of the month between 10am and 3pm (last train).
Tickets are purchased through our ticket box on site during the day.
Single ride ticket – $4 (per person)
11 ride pack – $40
All day pass – $30 (per person)
Conditions of Use
1) If the Australian Bureau of Meteorology forecasts possible severe weather conditions (i.e. heavy rain, high winds, electrical storms, etc.), we reserve the right to cancel the event to ensure the safety of all involved.
2) All care will be taken in running our facilities. However, no responsibility will be taken for personal injury, loss or damage to vehicle or property.
3) We will not be liable for any personal injury or loss where negligence cannot be attributed to us.
1) All patrons must check in prior to boarding the trains using the Services Victoria App and must provide a vaccinate certificate (or provide a valid exemption) when asked.
2) Hand sanitizer is available for all patrons.
Responsibilities of Guests
1) By your participation, you accept the inherent risks of possible injury or harm associated with the rides.
2) Your personal supervision is required at all times. Children’s safety depends on you.
3) You should consider this participation in a responsible manner and with good judgement, particularly if you have a health or medical condition, are pregnant or have other physical limitations. Patrons with medical conditions are responsible for assessing whether they can participate. You must seek medical advice if uncertain.
4) At no time is there to be smoking, eating or drinking permitted while near or riding on the trains
5) Persons in bare feet are not permitted to ride on the train.
6) Climbing, hanging or on trees or structures is DANGEROUS and is not allowed
7) Children are not to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
8) No pets, toys are allowed on or the train.
9) Do not ride across two carriages
10) Ensure that your children are always supervised by a responsible adult
11) If you have a medical condition that affects balance, do not ride on the trains
12) No person is to ride on the railway if they are ill, affected by medication, or is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
13) Be aware that there may be smoke, steam and cinders emitted from the trains and dress appropriately.